Monday, August 15, 2011

Favorite Places: Number 2


Fifth Avenue and 42nd Street: The New York Public Library

Located next to Bryant Park the New York Public Library is a very close second. I love libraries. My favorite place at my college is this fabulous reading room at the library. I love how quiet and peaceful they are. I love all the books. What's funny is that I never check books out. I mean never. I am a book buyer. I have a library at my house actually.

The New York Public Library is also a gorgeous building and is pretty easy to get lost in. It would be an ideal place to study or write. It also should be mentioned that I want to write a book (hence the blogging constantly) so the Library is perfect. If I am ever published and am lucky enough to have a book that is on the shelves of that beautiful building you better believe there will be a picture of me cheesing it.

I have to mention, of course, that I might love this place a little bit because it's where Carrie's wedding was to take place in Sex and the City: The Movie:
Big and I would be married
in the classic New York landmark...
...that housed all the great love stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment