Friday, August 12, 2011

Favorite Places: Number 5

225 East 60th Street: Serendipity 3

Home of the Frrrrrrrozen Hot Chocolate. I knew I loved this place long before I ever set foot in it. You probably think that I fell for this one because of the movie Serendipity, which would be a great guess since it is my favorite movie, but alas you would be wrong. It was actually featured in One Fine Day years before. Don't get me wrong, Serendipity sealed the deal (especially since I saw it at least three times in theaters including a special preview at my college). It is just the most eclectic neat little place with a really long wait, but boy is it worth it. We missed it the last time we were in NYC, stupid blizzard, but I know I will visit often if I get to move there!

No comments:

Post a Comment