Saturday, August 13, 2011

Favorite Places: Number 4


Broadway

There is little doubt that Broadway plays a huge part as to my reason for loving New York. I grew up doing theatre and have always loved it. I have been a member of my hometown's little theater for 19 years (not to shabby since I'm only 30!). I love live theater, whether it is local or a tour, amateur or professional, high school or college. I love the theater. Broadway is the epicenter of this.

Last Christmas when I was in NYC I was able to go backstage of Promises, Promises and meet up with a close friend's sister, who was in the show. I was in heaven. I would never want to work a show professionally, but it is a hobby and passion that I will always love, whether it is in working the show or just watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment